看似一張普通的書信
由不同的2個女人 細訴地娓娓道來
在深夜裡傾聽  更是令人動容
你喜歡誰的版本呢?
Famous Blue Raincoat  著名的藍雨衣
Jennifer Warnes
   
Joan Baez
   

It's four in the morning
現在是凌晨四點

The end of December.
已是十二月底

I'm writing you now just to see if you're better.
我正在寫信給你 只想知道你好不好

New York is cold.
紐約很冷

But I like where I'm living.
但我喜歡我目前生活的地方

There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening.
克林頓街上整晚都飄送著音樂聲

I hear that you're building your house deep in the desert.
我聽說你正在沙漠的深處蓋你的房子

Are you living for nothing now?
現在什麼對你都不重要了嗎

Hope you're keeping some kind of record. yes
希望你還保留某些唱片

And Jane came by with a lock of your hair.
珍帶著一束你的頭髮來我這裡 

She said that you gave it to her
她說那是你給她的

The night that you planned to go clear.
在你計畫要徹底離去的那晚

Did you ever go clear?
你真的都打理好了 

The last time we saw you.
最後一次我們看見你

You looked so much older.
你看起來蒼老許多

Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder.
你出名的藍色雨衣在肩膀的地方已經磨損

You'd been to the station. To meet every train.
你曾到車站等候每一班火車

But she never showed up. I mean Lili Marlene
但她從未出現 我是說莉莉瑪琳

So you treated some woman to a flake of your life.
你對待某些女子如同你生命中的片段

And when she got home she was nobody's wife. Yes
而那些女人得到家時不會是任何人的妻子

I see you there with a rose in your teeth.
我看你在那嘴裡啣著一枝玫瑰

One more thin Gypsy thief.
又一個薄情的吉普賽偷心漢

Well, I see Jane's awake. Ohh
噢 我看到珍醒了

She sends her regards.
我還能說些什麼

What can I tell you?
我能告訴你什麼

What can I tell you?
我能告訴你什麼

What can I possibly say?
我能設法說什麼

I guess that I miss you.
我猜想我會想念你

I guess I forgive you.
我猜想我會原諒你

I'm glad that you stood in my way.
我很高興你出現在我生命中

And if you ever come by here
如果你曾經順道經過

Be it for Jane or for me.
不管是為了珍還是為了我

I want you to know your enemy is sleeping.
我要你知道 你的情敵已經睡了

I want you to know your woman is free. Yes
我要你知道你的女人自由了

Thanks for the trouble you took from her eyes.
謝謝你帶走她眼裡的煩憂

I thought it was there for good.
我想一切都好

So I never really tried. Ohh
所以我從未想要改變

And Jane came by with a lock of your hair.
珍帶著一束你的頭髮來我這裡

She said that you gave it to her
她說那是你給她的

The night that you planned to go clear.
在你計畫要徹底離去的那晚

Sincerely A friend
誠摯地 一個朋友

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    gamebase2008 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()